11 days / 10 Nights - BUDAPEST, ZAGREB, PLITVICE LAKES, ZADAR, SPLIT, NEUM,
DUBROVNIK, NEUM, BLAGAJ, MOSTAR, SARAJEVO, VINKOVCI, PECS
A Journey to the Balkans
✈️ Roundtrip Airfare (TBD) Subject to Availability
🚐 Roundtrip Airport Transfers
🧳 7kgs Hand Carry only
🧳 1pc 15-30kgs Check-in Baggage (depends on the airline)
🏨 8 nights Hotel Accommodation 3 Star Hotels (TBD)
🍳 Daily Breakfast
🏛 Full Packed Tours as shown in the itinerary
🚌 Luxury Coach Bus
English Speaking Tour Guide
● Visa Processing with Assistance
● Travel Insurance
● Optional Tours (Rates Indicated below)
● Compulsory Dubrovnik city tax - €10 (to be paid to tour guide)
● Tour Guide Tipping €7/pax/day (to be paid to tour guide)
● Lunch and Dinner at pax own expense
● Other Expenses not Mentioned Above
Optional Ticket Fees
Museum of Broken Relationships - 40 HRK
Plitvice Lake National Park - visit
Dubrovnik Cable Car - 200 HRK
Dubrovnik City Walls - 250 HRK
Pecs Cathedral - 1900 HUF
Zadar sunset with transfer (only in July and Aug) - € 10
Dubrovnik cruise + 1 drink (beer/coke) - € 20
Excursion to Dubrovnik moutain (90 mins) - € 30
Mali Stone cruise and oyster tasting. (5
oysters + 1 drink + snacks) - € 30
Seafood lunch at Dubrovnik excl. drink € 25
Croatian dinner incl. 1 drink € 30
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
● Package is on a BOOK AND BUY BASIS. Downpayment is required to
● 50% of Total Package Price is required to block the package.
● The Package is Non-refundable, Non-Rebookable unless with valid reasons
and is subject for approval, Non Endorsable, Non Rereoutable, Non
● No refund for any unused tours, transportations, hotels and flights.
● Rebooking can only be processed in the event of natural calamities and force
majeure (war or threat of war, riot, civil strife, industrial disputes, terrorist
activity, epidemics and pandemics), or mandated government cancellations.
Refund is not an option
● Passengers must have a valid passport and visa . The travel agency will not be
held responsible for any expenses if a passenger is refused entry by any
● For passengers required of a visa to enter the destination, application must be
filed and processed at least 2 months before the departure date.
● In the event a visa is denied, airline and hotel policies will apply to check
rebooking options.Refund is not an option
● Resubmission to another embassy is possible if the visa is denied.
● Any additional charges arising from additional requirements are on the client's
● All slots are Subject to availability and Price change
● Every client is only allowed to bring one luggage on board (Weight below 30kg, the
sum of three sizes must not exceed 158cm ). If a client brings more than one luggage
(if the coach has enough space) , we will have to charge 5 Euros every day for each
additional luggage. Apologies for any inconveniences caused.
● European tours are different from other countries. Some attractions cannot be reached
by the coach so clients will have to walk. If the passengers are with reduced mobility ,
they cannot visit these attractions. Clients could not use the loss of attractions as an
excuse for refund. They could not use the loss of attractions as an excuse for refund.
Please think carefully before applying for our tours. Once applied, it is equivalent to
accepting our terms and conditions.
● For the laborious and attentive work of driver and tour guide, Tour Operator requires
the clients to give them 7 euro (minimum) per person as gratuities; 28 euro for 4-days
trip; 42 euro for 6-days trip; 70 euro for 10-days trip etc. (Both the adults and children
are the same).
● Please present the voucher when you get on the tour bus. Tour Operators are not
liable for any delay or expenses incurred due to passenger’s negligence to arrive at
Meeting Points on time. Call the emergency number if you have any accidents.
● Passengers must have a valid passport and visa. Tour Operators will not be held
responsible for any expenses if a passenger is refused entry by any country.
● Passengers shall be regarded as carrying his/her own risk with respect to loss or injury
to person or property. The Tour Operator is not liable for any loss which may arise
during the tour.
● Please bring enough cash to pay the self-paying entrance tickets and meals according
to the Price List.
● Tour Operators are not liable if passengers decide to withdraw during the tour.Please
bring carsick medicine, essential balm and other personal use medicine.
● Don't bring any contraband goods or smuggling articles according to the law of the
● Non-refundable for any unused portion of the tour and any meals listed in itinerary after departure whatever reason
● Tour Operator also reserves the right to require any individual to withdraw from the
tour if deemed his/her act of conduct is detrimental to or incompatible with the interest,
harmony & welfare of other passengers and the tour as a whole. Tour Operator shall
be under no further liability thereafter to any such person.
● Tour Operators will accept no responsibilities for losses or additional expense due to
accident, delay, weather, strike or cause beyond its control. The Tour Operator is not
liable if passengers decide to withdraw during the tour.
● Tour Operator reserves the right to alter or curtail the itinerary, substitute hotels and/or
conveyances as it is deemed necessary.
● Tour Operators do not accept liability for acts of violence for any single person sharing
a room with others.
● Tour Operator acts only as an agent and/or intermediary for independent suppliers. As
a result it retains other contractors to provide transportation, accommodation and other
related travel services. Tour Operators accept no responsibility for any such losses or
any additional expenses or and distress due to delays, sickness, weather, strikes or
any other causes.
● Purchase of travel insurance is strongly recommended. We will be pleased to assist in
enquiries of any travel insurance.
● Tour Operators have the rights to combine different nationalities in the same bus.
● Other Terms and Conditions will be given before finalization in the Client
*THERE IS NO REFUND FOR ANY UNUSED SERVICES. ITINERARY MAY BE SUBJECT TO
CHANGE/REARRANGEMENT, DEPENDING ON ACTUAL GROUND SITUATION
In the morning we depart to the Croatian capital Zagreb.
This is a city which went through wars, but the buildings are
still well preserved. The ancient city is full of beautiful Gothic
architecture, and decorations are exquisitely crafted.
Together with Mediterranean cuisine and locally produced
wines, as well as the friendly Croatian hospitality, Zagreb is
sure to be a wonderful experience. You will visit the city’s
highlights such as the Zagreb Cathedral, the Ban Jelačić
Square and the Church of St. Mark.
Today you will enjoy a guided tour into the Plitvice Lakes
National Park, known as the Jiuzhaigou of Europe. It
consists of 16 lakes joined by waterfalls, along walkways
and hiking trails. In the dense mountains, layers of travertine
barriers make a natural dam, forming fairy tale lakes. The
calcium carbonate rich water has a special silver colour,
mirroring the trees on its surface and forming tiny crystals,
the view is stunning. Surrounded by trees, the lakes have
the perfect tranquil atmosphere.
After breakfast you will enter the ancient city of Zadar. The
city has a strong religious atmosphere, still retaining the
narrow streets and buildings of the middle ages. It’s like
going back in time. Close to the waterfront, you can admire
the modern Sea Organ and Sun Salutation, an amazing
solar light display. Then you will head to Split, the second
largest city in Croatia. The city is still in ancient Roman style
buildings, which date back to over 1,700 years. The most
famous are the ruins of Diocletian’s Palace,which was built
in the fourth century AD.
The Nobel Prize winning writer Bernard Shaw once said: “If
you want to see heaven on earth, come to Dubrovnik. He
wasn’t exaggerating. Dubrovnik is a place where people can
fall in love at first sight. You must not miss exploring the
seaside city that inspired Miyazaki’s masterpiece The
Witch’s Delivery Service, and this place is also King’s
Landing in Game of Thrones! You will see the famous
places: the Old Town, the city walls, the defensive tower, the
recto’s palace, and the Franciscan monastery. You can take
a cable car to go up the mountain and admire the beauty of
the city. Your day of heaven on earth will end with an
overnight stay in Neum or city nearby.
The Republic of Bosnia and Herzegovina is the focus of today’s itinerary and was originally one of the six socialist republics of the former Yugoslavia. The first stop today is Počitelj, the stepped medieval fortress village, which has now been included in the World Cultural Heritage List. You will also see the stunning Blagaj and its Dervish monastery nestled into a 200-meter-high cliff and surrounded by crystal-clear streams. Then you will head on to the ancient city of Mostar, to cross the magnificent ancient arch bridge and capture the beautiful scenery on both sides of the river. After visiting this ancient city of poetry and paintings, you drive to the hotel and stay in Sarajevo or a nearby city.
Sarajevo was once an important gateway to the East. This
city, which combines different religions and cultures, has a
very different European style. As if reborn after a fire, it was
recently selected by Lonely Planet as one of the top ten
travel destinations in the world. Its profound historical
imprint, which includes the assassination at the Latin Bridge
that caused the First World War, and the “Sarajevo Meeting
of Cultures Line” on the ground, can still be found in the Old
Town. The rebirth and transformation of Sarajevo is reflected
in the modern architecture of the new city. After the visit, you
will cross the border into Croatia.
Departing in the morning and returning to Hungary – you will
visit Pecs, located between the Danube and the Drava, it is
one of the most attractive cities in Hungary, with a pleasant
climate and long history. Pecs also features a magnificent
museum and the best Turkish ruins in the country. Pecs is
known for music, opera and ballet. Highlight is the Pécs
Cathedral towering over central Szent István Square. You
will drive back to Budapest in the afternoon.
Check-in Hotel in Budapest (3 Star Hotel TBA)