8 days /7 Nights - JAPAN - SAPPORO | ASAHIKAWA | NOBORIBETSU
Memorable Japan: Hokkaido
Hokkaido, Japan’s northern treasure, offers a diverse playground for tourists. Immerse yourself in breathtaking landscapes, from snow-covered mountains to lush forests. Indulge in world-class skiing, relax in rejuvenating hot springs, savor fresh seafood delicacies, and experience the warmth of Hokkaido’s rich culture and hospitality. Uncover a winter wonderland waiting to be explored.
- Guaranteed Deposit will need to settle (3 working days) upon receiving of Confirmation Invoice otherwise slot
may be released
- NON-REFUNDABLE $500 per person to reserve
- FULL PAYMENT 30 days before the Departure Date otherwise slot may be released and the deposit will be forfeited
- For the passenger, who cannot pass the immigration process in any Int’l airport, the tour cost is non-refundable
- The Package is non-refundable and cannot be rebooked. No refund for any unused tours, transportations, hotels and flights.
- Rebooking can only be processed in the event of natural calamities and force majeure (war or threat of war, riot, civil strife, industrial disputes, terrorist activity, epidemics, and pandemics), or mandated government cancellations. A refund is not an option.
- In the event of a sudden adjustment to the flight schedule made by the airline, the clients are expected to follow the new set schedule.
- Rebooking might be considered once the passenger’s result is POSITIVE of Covid- 19 but still under airline and hotel discretions.
- Visa application must be processed NOT less than 2 MONTHS before the departure date.
- Roundtrip airfare via Cathay/JAL
- Check-in baggage (2 pieces of 23KG) with Hand Carry (7KG)
- Full board meals as per itinerary
- Transfer and tours via Private Coach
- Jam-packed tour as per itinerary
- Dailt bottled water
- Filipino Tour Escort
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- Price based on Double Sharing only
- Airline Taxes – Approximately USD $178
- Visa Processing – PHP 1,500 (SURCHARGE FOR MULTIPLE VISA REQUEST)
- Tippings – $5/ person / day = USD 30/Person
- Travel Insurance w/ 2.5M Medical Coverage – PHP 1,288 (Up to 59 y/o only. If pax is 60 y/o and above, for quotation for Premium Insurance.)
HOTEL TOKYU EXCEL or simila
ONSEN HOTEL IN LAKE TOYA – MANSENKAKU or SUN PALACE or similar
Book a tour
Departure from Manila
Arrival in Chitose. Meet then proceed to Sapporo Old Government House, Clock Tower, Odori Park and Sapporo Tower to enjoy the Sapporo Snow Festival (During Snow Festival will spend more time here for Photo and Culinary).
Visit to Otaru Canal, Music Box Museum then Kitachi Glass and Shiroi Koibito Chocolate Shop and Factory then Mitsui Factory Outlet
Today you will visit Asahiyama Zoo with Penguin Parade, Sake Brewery and then proceed back to Sapporo, visit Mt. Moiwa including Cable Car.
Visit to Nijo Market, Fushimi Inari Shrine and Sapporo Beer Museum then Underground Shopping and enjoy seafood dinner with unlimited crabs.
Proceed to Rusutsu Ski Resort (Exclude Ski Equipment) then proceed to Lake Toya for Overnight and enjoy the Hotel Onsen. Enjoy while wearing Yukata.
Proceed to Rusutsu Ski Resort (Exclude Ski Equipment) then proceed to Lake Toya for Overnight and enjoy the Hotel Onsen. Enjoy while wearing Yukata.Visit to Jidaimura Samurai then proceed to Noboribetsu, visit Jigokudani Hell Valley and Showa Shinzan Bear Park then to airport for departure.
Arrival in Manila