5 days /4 Nights - JAPAN - OSAKA | KYOTO | KOBE
Memorable Japan: Osaka
The second-largest city in Japan is Osaka, renowned for its diverse culinary scene, exciting nightlife, and profound cultural heritage. Osaka offers something for everyone, whether you want to indulge in delectable street food, explore historical sites, or dance the night away.
- Guaranteed Deposit will need to settle (5 working days) upon receiving of Confirmation Invoice otherwise slot
may be released
- NON-REFUNDABLE $500 per person to reserve
- FULL PAYMENT 30 days before the Departure Date otherwise slot may be released and the deposit will be forfeited
- For the passenger, who cannot pass the immigration process in any Int’l airport, the tour cost is non-refundable
- The Package is non-refundable and cannot be rebooked. No refund for any unused tours, transportations, hotels and flights.
- Rebooking can only be processed in the event of natural calamities and force majeure (war or threat of war, riot, civil strife, industrial disputes, terrorist activity, epidemics, and pandemics), or mandated government cancellations. A refund is not an option.
- In the event of a sudden adjustment to the flight schedule made by the airline, the clients are expected to follow the new set schedule.
- Rebooking might be considered once the passenger’s result is POSITIVE of Covid- 19 but still under airline and hotel discretions.
- Visa application must be processed NOT less than 2 MONTHS before the departure date.
- Roundtrip airfare via Z2 (AIRASIA)
- Check-in baggage (includes 20 KG + 7KG hand carry – RT)
- 4N 3-Star Hotel Accommodations
- Full board meals
- Transfer & Tours via Private Coach
- Jam-packed tour as per itinerary
- Universal Studios Entrance
- Filipino Tour Escort
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- Visa Processing
- Travel Insurance (up to 59 y/o only)
SARASA SHIN OSAKA
7 Chome-1-17 Nishinakajima, Yodogawa Ward, Osaka, 532-0011, Japan or any similar 3-Star Hotel
Universal Studios Day Pass
Book a tour
Meet then visit to Osaka Castle Photostop, then Shinsaibaishi/Dotonbori Shopping
Proceed to Kyoto visit to Kiyomizu Shopping Street, Fushimi Inari Shrine, Arashiyama Bamboo Forest
Proceed to Kobe Sake Brewery, Motomachi Shopping Street and China Town, Harborland / Kobe Sanda Factory Outlet
Visit to Universal Studios Japan Incl. Day Pass Ticket With Guide and Bus
Free time until departure then transfer to Airport.