5 days / 4 Nights - TOKYO, ASAKUSA, SHIBUYA
Memorable Japan - Tokyo
Odaiba is a man-made island in Tokyo Bay that is home to a variety of attractions, including the Tokyo Joypolis amusement park, the Venus Fort shopping mall, and the Tokyo Big Sight convention center.
Nakamise is a shopping street located in Asakusa, that is famous for its traditional Japanese goods. The street is also lined with restaurants and cafes, making it a great place to experience Japanese cuisine.
Shibuya is a bustling district that is home to the famous Shibuya Crossing, one of the busiest crosswalks in the world. Shibuya is also home to a number of trendy shops, restaurants, and cafes.
Harajuku is a fashion district that is known for its kawaii (cute) culture. Harajuku is a great place to see people dressed up in elaborate costumes and to shop for unique fashion items.
Kawaguchi is a town located near Mount Fuji that is a popular destination for hiking and sightseeing. Kawaguchiko is also home to a number of hotels and restaurants with stunning views of Mount Fuji.
Disneyland is a theme park located in Tokyo Bay that is a sister park to Disneyland in California. Disneyland Tokyo features a variety of rides and attractions based on Disney movies and characters. Disneyland Tokyo is a great place to spend a day with family or friends.
- Guaranteed Deposit must be settled within 3 BUSINESS DAYS of receiving the Confirmation Invoice. Otherwise, the slot may be released.
- NON-REFUNDABLE $500 per person to reserve
FULL PAYMENT must be settled 30 DAYS before the Departure Date, otherwise, the slot may be released and the deposit would be forfeited.
- For the passenger, who cannot pass the immigration process in any Int’l airport, the tour cost is non-refundable
- The Package is non-refundable and cannot be rebooked. No refund for any unused tours, transportations, hotels and flights.
- Rebooking can only be processed in the event of natural calamities and force majeure (war or threat of war, riot, civil strife, industrial disputes, terrorist activity, epidemics and pandemics), or mandated government cancellations. A refund is not an option.
- In the event of a sudden adjustment to the flight schedule made by the airline, the clients are expected to follow the new set schedule.
- Rebooking might be considered once the passenger’s result is POSITIVE of COVID-19 but still under airline and hotel discretions.
- PACKAGES WITH VISA must file an application and process 2 MONTHS before the departure date.
- Roundtrip Airfare via Cebu Pacific
- 7 KG Hand Carry
- 4 Nights Hotel Accommodation
- Full Board Meals as specified (4B-2L-3D)
- Transfer and tours via Private Coach
- Fully Loaded Tours as per itinerary
- Tokyo Disneyland entrance
- Filipino Tour Escort
- English-Speaking Tour Guide
- STRICTLY BASED ON TWIN / DOUBLE SHARING ONLY
- Check-in Baggage (Should be requested upon booking)
o 20 KG – PHP 1,100/way
o 32 KG – PHP 2,500/way
o 40 KG – PHP 3,100/way
- Travel Tax – PHP 1,620 (To be paid at the airport)
- Tipping – USD 5/pax/day
- Travel Insurance w/ 2.5M Medical Coverage – PHP 1,288 (For 59 y/o and below only. For 60 y/o and above, surcharge may apply.)
- Japan Visa – PHP 1,500
(Surcharge for Multiple Visa Request)
HENN-NA HOTEL TOKYO ASAKUSA TAWARAMACHI
or any similar hotel
3 Chome-19 Kotobuki, Taito City, Tokyo 111-0042, Japan /
HOTEL MONDAY ASAKUSA
or any similar hotel
2 Chome-26-7 Asakusa, Taito City, Tokyo 111-0032, Japan /
*THERE IS NO REFUND FOR ANY UNUSED SERVICES. ITINERARY MAY BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE/REARRANGEMENT, DEPENDING ON ACTUAL GROUND SITUATION
Book a tour
Meet then proceed to Odaiba Tokyo Bay to sightsee Liberty Statue and Gundam Statue. Then dinner and check-in at the hotel.
Visit Asakusa Sensoji, Nakamise Street, Imperial Palace for a photo stop, and then Shibuya Crossing and Hachiko Statue. If time permits, we will visit Harajuku Shopping.
Proceed to Fuji Area for visit to Oshino Hakkai Villages and Photstop at Lake Kawaguchi and Gotemba Factory Outlet
Visit to DISNEYLAND Incl. Day Pass Ticket with Guide and Bus
Free time until Transfer to Airport